Matt BalvanzSenior Vice President,
- Current Location:
- Chicago, IL
- Previous Location:
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- BBA University of Iowa, MBA San Diego State University Sports
- Previous Teams:
- Financial analyst at GreatAmerica Leasing Company
- Current Team Contributions:
- Head of Navigate’s secondary research division focusing on sponsorship valuation of naming rights deals and jersey deals, rate card implementation, benchmarking, sponsorship category research, media-rights analysis, apparel rights analysis, sponsorship ROI, dashboard creation and following industry trends such as social media valuation, sports betting, AR/VR, OTT and digital marketing. Responsible for working with external vendors to acquire best-in-class data, internal staff to develop cutting-edge analysis methodologies and directly with clients to ensure research is achieving all engagement objectives.
- Career Highlights:
- Extensive property and brand client list that includes Arizona State University, Big Ten Properties, Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Columbus Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, DC United, Denver Broncos, Farmers Insurance, FC Dallas, Indiana University, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Los Angeles Galaxy, LG Electronics, LifeTime Fitness, Los Angeles Lakers, Mid-American Conference, Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Bucks, Minnesota Vikings, Navy Pier, NBC Sports, NFL, Oakland A’s, Ohio State University, Phoenix Suns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rawlings, Red Bull, Real Salt Lake, San Jose Sharks, Seattle Sounders, Sony, Southwest Airlines, Sporting KC, StubHub, Topgolf, Twitch, U.S. Cellular, United Airlines, University of Arkansas, University of Cincinnati, University of Nevada, University of Pittsburgh, University of Utah, University of Washington, USOC, Visa and WWE.
- Other Accomplishments:
- Other things you should know about me:
- • They say that life is not a sprint, it’s a marathon … and I have completed three of them (marathons, not lives).
• I survived Hurricane Iwa, the most destructive hurricane in Hawaii.