• Management of deposits and credit card processing, including monthly invoicing.
• Handling A/P functions and all vendor inquiries.
• Monthly bank reconciliations.
• Assisting monthly financial reports.
• Completion of monthly expense reports and detailed analysis.
• Organizational control of multiple offices including completing work tickets, ordering of office supplies, managing of travel arrangements and coordination of company work events.
• Point-of-contact with external vendors, i.e. human resource provider, computer leasing company, insurance provider.
• Ownership of general business matters, i.e. business licenses.
• Detailed documentation and organization of legal business contracts.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Strong knowledge of Quickbooks or other automated accounting system is required.
• Strong MS Office experience a must.
• Ability to aggregate information from multiple software platforms.
• Great written and oral communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills and be attentive to details.
• Interest in the sports and entertainment industries and desire to become more engaged in the community.
An electronic submission of any form that demonstrates the unique value you will bring to the team.
Navigate Research is an equal opportunity employer