Marketing & PR Internship
• Assist in day-to-day duties of Marketing and PR department, including tasks related to the Navigate website, social media, media relations, external communication, webinar preparation and execution and more.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service abilities
• Self-motivated and able to thrive without being micromanaged
• Desire to learn and grow professionally in the sports and/or entertainment industry
• Ability to multi-task
• Proven ability to work as a team player
• Experience in sales, preferably within the sports industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Part-Time or Full-Time; Able to work at least 30 hours per week
• Flexible work schedules and an educational, fun and relaxed work atmosphere
• The opportunity to learn and develop sponsorship expertise
• Strong networking and career search support
• Course credit
An electronic submission of any form that demonstrates the unique value you will bring to the team.
Navigate Research is an equal opportunity employer