Research Analyst Internship
• Navigate is seeking a research analyst intern to assist with all phases of research projects, both primary and secondary. May include: questionnaire design, survey programming/checking, monitoring and providing updates on survey response, video auditing, data analysis and report creation/data visualization.
• The research analyst intern will also conduct secondary research to support proposal creation, sponsorship impact studies, category analysis and ad hoc client reporting through the utilization of Navigate’s internal resources and data subscriptions as well as external resources, including new data searches and interviews
• Stay abreast of trends and best practices in sports, analytics, data visualization, research and consumer behavior and evaluate their relevance to Navigate.
• Other administrative responsibilities, as needed
• In pursuit of a graduate degree in Marketing, Psychology, Statistics, Sports Management or related field with strong research emphasis/interest.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to thrive without being micromanaged
• Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to continually develop one’s skills
• Must have prior experience with Microsoft Office products (i.e., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Experience with Qualtrics / survey programming in Qualtrics a plus
• Full-time or Part-time, able to work at least 20 hours per week
• Flexible work schedules and an educational, fun and relaxed work atmosphere
• The opportunity to develop marketing research/consumer insights expertise
• The opportunity to work on projects with clients that include Fortune 500 brands, professional sports leagues and teams, NCAA athletic departments and collegiate conferences, and major television networks
• Strong networking and career search support
• Course credit
An electronic submission of any form that demonstrates the unique value you will bring to the team.
Navigate Research is an equal opportunity employer